3rd UPDATE Zaycon went to Zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

So, I am very disappointed to share this post with you, I woke up to multiple emails from bloggers and readers of my own (Thank you Nathalie) that Zaycon has shut down operations.    Here is the original link to their site






It is with deep regret that we inform you that as of June 25th, we are suspending business operations.

Zaycon Fresh has put forth monumental efforts to endure recent challenges but conditions are such that this suspension is necessary.

Updates will be forthcoming as we are able to provide them.



Thank You




For questions email: questions@zayconfresh.com.



I was to pick up bacon and cod today.  I did get a text and an email on Sunday, and will still go to the pickup site.

I am thankful that I keep all receipts, and have proof of all I paid for.  I also tried to put in a dispute with my credit card company, but cannot do it online as the website won't let me put in the details of the changed delivery dates. I will have to call.

Not happy.  Not at all.

It made for some drama but we did get today’s deliveries. There more than likely will not be any more deliveries for future orders. Call your credit card companies and file disputes.

Our usual driver showed up an hour later than planned. We did receive texts and emails notifying us



of a delay. She herself just found out that she had been laid off as of last night.

A very sad situation. So this puts a little hiccup in my finances… It affects other people much more. I feel for them. The people who really needed these purchases to help give their families good protein. The employees who needed their jobs.

 Our driver had no other information to give us. Zaycon, you should be ashamed.

Second update.     Here is info on the lawsuit that is still pending.

https://www.courtlistener.com/recap/gov.uscourts.wawd.238517.1.0.pdf


Third update.    Zaycon offices local news reports on closure


http://www.khq.com/clip/14449067/zaycon-fresh-closure-leaves-customers-with-questions

Comments

  1. I am pretty upset about this. Picked up my first order this past week, great. Now, to learn via social media, that they are closing down. Nothing from Zaycon, which really is unethical. I have over $550 in paid for orders. I tried phoning, the phone is no longer in service. The link in the posted message above doesn't work (although I do have an ancient laptop that could be the issue, it gets cranky). Facebook site is gone. I reached out to my CC company. The CC division is closed now (about 5:30 a.m.) but she will send them my phone number and email. They will reach back out by tomorrow and most likely just email me a form to fill out to dispute the charges for the outstanding orders.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I hope all was resolved. The situation was so frustrating in so many ways.

      Delete
  2. Sandie, assuming that you do get your order today, can you ask what about future already paid for orders? are they going to honor them or are we, as customers, completely out of luck? I am working with my CC company to try to get the charges disputed/reversed. Far from happy about this, especially the lack of direct communication with paid customers. Grrr

    ReplyDelete
  3. WHen the bloggers started saying that their orders were pushed back I am glad I didn't buy from they. Too much meat for just the two of us to eat and store. You should get your money back. Can you image the credit card companies trying to move this along.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. DH and I were discussing this just this afternoon. I wonder if the banks/CC companies have some sort of insurance for this sort of thing.

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions