In the Garden

I love to garden, and still plant a few annual veggies even though I have an organic Market Share with Four Root Farm.  Besides lots of herbs all around our property, this is what I have growing this year.

 
Close up of HorseRadish

 
Chives, Savory, peas, parsley and horseradish

 
rhubarb, oregano, thyme and strawberries

 
Lettuces and three tomato plants.  In the lower right corner is a mesh 'tent' I put on at night to keep the tomatoes warmer.

 
Dill, Sage, lots of onion starts and garlic.

 
Wild ramps that I rooted from farmers market several years ago! 

 
Zucchini and butternut squash starts I did inside

Comments

  1. Cut those budding flower heads on the rhubard now, especially before they go to seed as they sap the strength of the stalks/plant and you have a smaller harvest as a result. Looks nice!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions