Whitneyville Market Groupon (referral link)

I was able to snag a $25 meatcase Groupon to this specialty market for just $11.40 after discount code and going through Ebates .   

I have been there before, but Dh has not so we included it in our Saturday date day .   It is definitely for special occasions only .  If you would like to take advantage of this deal, it's still active but running out fast.  Please consider going through my referral link (I will receive $10 if you are new to groupon and purchase a deal) and then type Whitneyville Market in the search bar.  Currently they are at $14.99 (still a savings) but you might find a discount code for groupon.

Anyway, husband was impressed.  High end market, with prices to match.  We spent an additional $51.12 on non meat products, and again this was a treat, a date together to explore a new place.

A beautiful French pressed lemon yogurt in a nice pottery jar that I will reuse.    A locally made drinkable yogurt for DH.  Jar of Kensington Special Sauce (think Big Mac sauce), Stonewall Horseradish Mustard, Hands off my Chocolate from Belgium (this was the best chocolate I have ever tasted) a 6 pk of Narragansett Fresh Catch lager, King Soba Pumpkin Ginger noodles, .18 lb of fiddlehead ferns (a favorite seasonal treat of mine)  Yes, just .18 was purchased.  That minute amount cost $4.50.  I'm the only one who likes them.  They were $24.99 a POUND!

For the groupon DH chose a London Broil and 3 large links (over 2 lbs) of their own house made Italian sausage. 

For specialty items, this is the local place to go. 

Comments

  1. Thanks for letting me know about this! I am a little late to the game seeing this post but I will check it out! We have been in Whitneyville Market a few times when we couldn't get to the farmers market for our dairy and yogurt. I agree on your assessment - high quality with a high price to match. Awesome for that occasional treat though for sure! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions