City Seed Saturday Farmers Market

I had a very early Saturday last week, so DH and I were able to go to the Wooster Square market.  It's the largest City Seed market, and normally I am teaching during it's hours.  I didn't take any pictures, but I will link to the business' I visited.

First stop, SONO!  Wow, the setup was different, they had little price markers (like little signs) on the items.  English Muffins were .50 cheaper!  The staff was different too.  Glad to see the changes.  10 Muffins purchased, $20.  A real treat.  I cut them in half and freeze them.

G CafĂ© .  Berliner bread was down to less than half a loaf from the sample table.  Just charged me $1.  Yes please!  Also a loaf of Jewish Rye.  $7 total.

Seacoast Mushrooms.  Lions Mane Mushrooms.  These have the texture of lobster meat when sauted in butter.  Yummo.  Price is by the ounce!  Got 4 ounces, $4.   Enough for two meals. 

So, $31 spent but it will go a long way and we counted it as part of a date day too!

Comments