Today Saturday January 6

Up at 545 am out the door at 650 here was the temp
 
 starbucks and then teaching straight through til 130 pm
 
DH came to the studio and we went to Wood 'N Tap
He had chicken wings and Caesar salad with sirloin
I had a cup of kale and sausage soup and a cobb salad with Grilled Chicken
 
Then to Walmart
Using the Coupons app at Walmart DH and I went to cash in these deals
Free bread (up to 2 dollars) Free eggs (up to 2.50) Free tomatoes (Up to 1.50)
I also bought a Gallon of Milk
 
 
Then back to the studio (have a fridge there)
 
Loaded keyboard and other instruments/equipment into truck
 
Head to a local Church where we played for an Ephiphany Mass
 
Back to studio unload
 
Home by 525 pm and wiped!
 
 

Comments

  1. It does sound exhausting! I'm glad you guys were safe on the roads with that weather you're experiencing.

    I saw posts on Slickdeals for the past few weeks about the Coupons.com app and the freebies but I kept on forgetting to check it out so thanks for mentioning it. Do you have a referral code? I'll use yours to sign up if you do.

    I hope your Sunday is restful!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions