Sharing a dish I may not have not told you about and other meals this week and part of last week!

I don't have a name for this dish other than my chicken eggplant concoction.  1 pound of chicken breast browned and then cubed eggplant (peeled) is added as well as a tomato.  I add a bit of liquid (sometimes chicken stock, this time water).  The secret is the spice mix I use.  


Tandoori spice!  I am almost out, and don't remember where I got it.  Will need to look into making my own blend. 


This week we have also had Meatballs (beef/pork) with sauce.  Fellows had ziti and I had spaghetti squash.  3 servings for me throughout the week.  DH and Gpa P had for dinner Monday and Gpa just finished the last of it yesterday. 

I also made a chicken meatloaf with another pound of ground chicken, the last of some frenchs fried onions, one egg, bread crumbs and more of my friends Tomato Jam.  Yummo. 

A package of turkey cutlets were just baked with olive oil and a Garlic blend that I purchased from a Tea and Spice shop back at holiday time. .  I will write a another post about this store, loved it, can't wait to go back. 

DH also made chili with one pound of ground beef.  I did not have any of that, but I think there might be a smidge left. 

All of the meat was purchased (except the pork) at Big Y last week as part of their 4 for $20 sale.  I used a gift card.   I just wasn't organized looking through the freezer (the one at the house is mainly bread now, LOL) I have to do a transfer from the studio freezer.  Yes, I have a freezer at the studio.  Silly I know, but we would have had to do electrical work in the basement at the house in order to get one put in here (didn't want to put one in the garage again)   I had the write energy source already at the studio, so that's where it is.   

Comments