Penzey's Order

Been a crazy few weeks here, Pops is in FL but it was recital cram time.  I did try to take photos of things I wanted to blog about.

I.E. finally got my Penzey's order.  I know they get swamped when they offer these wonderful themed deals, and I was so excited to get the Green Goddess dressing blend.  It was worth the wait.   Look at that total, $16.24


The company generously gave me a sample of ground cumin I wasn't expecting



Here it is!  It is delicious!  I mixed it with water, vinegar and sour cream.


Roasted garlic was free


I wanted to try the buttermilk dressing.  The Northwoods and Shallot Pepper were also free.  


And shipping was also free!  Cannot beat this deal!

Comments

  1. I also just received my order. Great deals. My freebie was a small pouch of French thyme. We also love their green goddess, it's great! Farmer's market opens this upcoming weekend, so looking forward to fresher produce.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions