Zaycon Pickup info for Newbies (referral link) Link removed


Zaycon Fresh


Wanted to give you a quick update on how the Zaycon order went (first time back in CT for two years)

Two tractor trailers were in a church parking lot.  You drive in, tell them your name and they load your car.  It's that easy.   The chicken (BSCB) came in a heavy duty waxed box, 4 sealed bags with 10 lbs in each bag.   I split it with a friend, and already am regretting not getting another case.

The quality is outstanding.  The size of most of the breasts is huge, and one breast could definitely feed a family of four. 

If you are thinking of trying them out, please consider using my referral link.  The first time you order from Zaycon I will receive a $5 credit, and future orders I would receive a $1 credit on my account.  You too would get the opportunity to have a referral link.  It's how they keep their prices down, we do their advertising for them!

Here is my link:


Personal referral link removed with explanation

I have removed my referral link as based on June 25,2018 I would no longer recommend people do business with zaycon if. They ever reopen.       They were once a very good company and business model.       It saddens me that so many are out money for something so important as feeding their family.       I too was cheated out of several, hundred dollars between my own and my friends purchases that we intended on splitting.     I have put in three separate disputes with my credit card company.     I reccomend others do as well.     

Comments

  1. Sandie, have you ever tried the boneless turkey breast roasts? There is a special at $3.35/lb. Not sure if that is a good price. I checked the ingredients, esp. sodium, which is 370 per serving. For comparison, Boar's Head oven gold turkey breast is 360. BH low sodium turkey breast is 340. Added ingredients are water, sea salt, parsley, black pepper. Thoughts?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really thought about the turkey roasts. I decided not to purchase for several reasons. I thought they were overpriced (we know we can get turkey breasts for .99-1.99 a pound. I didn't like that they were in plastic oven roasting bags. I felt this pricepoint was paying for the little bit of seasoning and those bags. I will pass. I am currently on the pickup for May for bacon and cod, and July will be ribs, ground beef and shrimp.

      Delete
  2. I think* Aldi's sells boneless turkey breasts in the freezer case. I should comparison cost. May will be my first order, for Cod. I also have ordered ground turkey and ground sirloin for 2 other subsequent orders.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions