November 5th Farmers Market Edgewood Park (CitySeed)

Today I finished my market share funds.  I had to pay $4 dollars out of pocket for the following goodies.  I also made a deposit of $50 towards my 2018 share.  So worth it.  I have frozen much of the produce I acquired from the organic farm Four Root Farm.  Have met all of the farmers/owners.  Including their families.  A worthwhile investment in not only my families health, but getting to know these wonderful people.  2018 will be my third year with them. 

 
Beautiful peppers and tomatoes

 
Chinese broccoli

 
two big bunches of broccoli rabe

 
Leeks

 
Above is a sinfully delicious dozen of SONO Bakery English muffins.  I truly decadent purchase.  $30 for 24 tasty halves.  Am I blessed that I can afford to purchase these?  Absolutely.  I haven't purchased them in a while, having slowly whittled away at what I had frozen.  These too were sliced and put in the kitchen freezer.  I many continue to buy a few these last few weeks of of the market to squirrel away. 

Comments