Planned meals

This past week I planned on making:

 sirloin tips (freezer) with mushrooms and tossed salad

Bubble and Squeak (fried cabbage with onions, peppers and BACON)

Pea Soup (ham bone from freezer, dried peas, onion, celery, carrots, black pepper)

Pork loin with lots of onions and red peppers sorry a bit blurry, DH sent me a picture while I was teaching.

Zucchini quiche with a HUGE zucchini gifted by a student. 

Four out of five were done (no Bubble and Squeak)

This week so far I have made chili, sausage and peppers (grilled 4 packages of sausage and froze some for future meals) swiss chard and sausage, still have to make the Bubble and Squeak and tonight DH get's his steak treat of sirloin tips, mushrooms and broccoli.



Comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions