My water experiment

We drink a lot of water.  I have always used a combination of tap, gallons of purchased spring and cases of bottled spring if I can find it at a good price.  I never wanted to buy bottled purified water as to me that is glorified tap.  Well, now with the suits against Poland Spring I figured it doesn't much matter so I have investigated other water avenues to make it taste better and save money.

Purchased this today at Target.   Used my target card through ebates to get 6% back total.  Ordered it to be a pickup at the store.  Paid the balance off with cash of course at pickup. 

It came with a filter, and I purchased 6 more filters.  Each filter should last for up to 40 gallons. 

I will keep you posted. 

Comments

  1. I got my Brita pitcher at a thrift store a few years back. I bought a bunch of compatible filters from Target (Up and Up brand) one week when they had a special Cartwheel discount on them. I use that for us and the cats and we like it :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions