Coffee! ☕️

I drink water and coffee.    An occasional Diet Coke.   Coffee is my beverage of choice.   Good coffee.   BLACK.  I prefer Starbucks if not brewing at home.    My go to beans are Cafe Verona.   But I found the Christmas Blend 2016 to be very good.

My students are so generous.    I always get several Starbucks gift cards.     I was able to load $40 to my app.    I then went to the Starbucks website and ordered 3 packages of the Christmas Blend.   But the deal got sweeter.    I earned $15 in Starucks e-gift cards.    Oh, and let us not forget the 3% I earned back through Ebates.     I call this a quadruple play!




Comments

  1. Ding, ding, ding, we got a winner! Wonderful deal, Sandy! Way to get your bang for your (or your students') buck!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions