Monday, August 8, 2016

Kashi Class Action Suit Refund



The deadline for participation in this has passed,  but if you are interested in reading the details you can visit this website.    https://www.allnaturalsettlement.com/Index.dtm

Kashi is a brand I purchase alot, both bars crunchy and soft, cookies and cereals.   I did register with this suit as I have spent alot of money on these products that ended up having alot of preservatives and artificial ingredients.

I received a check today for $17.68    Not quite understanding how they got to this total I am still pleasantly surprised.


2 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Good for you! I think I registered for that one too as I did buy several of their bars and cereal boxes as well, but I'm not sure and I didn't get a check today. If there was an option to receive coupons instead, I probably did that. When I did the Alexia lawsuit, I opted for the coupons and they sent me 20 free product coupons... we had frozen fries everywhere and I also got some for my then college son. And we love Alexia fries, lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL I got a big check for $.96! Yes! Guess I didn't use the products much.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and contributions