Monday, February 8, 2016

Swagbucks? UPDATE

Can someone explain it to me?  I was doing a qualifier for a survey and got chosen.  I spent 20 minutes doing the 18 minute survey to get to the end have it tell me I completed it but the survey was closed out.

Is this a scam?  Do they have you do the surveys just to NOT give you the bucks?

UPDATE  When I relogged in the next morning the points were there!  Thanks everyone for the information.  I have now done two more surveys and points were credited.   I cannot sit long enough to do more than one a day, but I am trying to be more proactive in getting this little extra 'pin money'.

DH says I'm silly.  But I say every little bit helps.

2 comments:

  1. If you go to their Help page and fill it out (explaining what happened when you took the survey) Swaybacks will most likely go ahead and give you the points. I found their customer service to be superb, and they always took care of problems like this quickly.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's not a scam but it IS frustrating! I haven't done any surveys in about a week or two because I didn't have the time to sit, answer a TON of questions and then get rejected from the survey! I admit I haven't ever complained to Customer Service though. Let us know if you do and how it goes! =)

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and contributions