Cooking

This morning was a cooking morning.  Of course that through Gpa P off, so he thought it was okay to A) do laundry and B) to smoke on my porch.  I am a routine kind of gal, and I get flustered when he throws off my rhythm.  He was so excited about all the food going, he didn't know which way was up!

I made one quiche with some of the green oversized squash I got at the City Seed Market on Sunday.  4 eggs, a sprinkling of low fat bisquick, a splash of milk, a splash of vegetable oil (less than 2 TBS each), 1/4 cup of mozzarella shredded, half of a large white onion diced and two cups of sliced squash.

I have enough prepared onion and squash to make three more quiches.  I froze in baggies.

I also made a meatloaf with two packages of the Zaycon ground beef and one package of two dollar off ground veal.  I added onions some tried spaces two eggs some breadcrumbs and a splash of milk and topped it all with a can of tomato soup.   This made to meatloaves and hopefully will be for tonight's dinner.  

I am also roasting for chicken drumsticks with barbecue sauce for DH's lunch as well as some boneless skinless chicken breast tenders that I soaked in Italian salad dressing for mine and my D D's salad.

A very busy morning.

Comments