I have upped my game

I used to strive for 10k steps a day.  Decided to try a bit harder.  I rarely sit now, and only in 5 minute increments unless driving or eating.  Here is how I did:











I also have cut my coffee consumption down to 3 cups BEFORE 11 am, then only herbal tea afterwards.  I realized I wanted the heat more than the caffeine.  This means I am not getting up several times a night for a bathroom visit.  I only got up once from sleep this past work week. 

I say that's a definite health score!

Comments

  1. That is outstanding, Sandie! I get up twice a night, even though I usually cut out the caffeine at about 10 a.m. at the latest. But it's still fewer bathroom trips than I had feared I'd have to take before I started my diet again. Maybe exercising at night helps me sleep more soundly too!

    I really can't get over the number of steps you're getting every day! Good for you! Good luck on the scale tomorrow morning :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions