What's been cooking?

Made ribs by first cooking in the pressure cooker for 45 minutes and then finishing off in the oven to get some color.  I even liked the one I had.  Gpa P and DH finished them off. 
 
 
 

 Had a $3 coupon so over 5.5 lbs of ribs was only $13.89.  Like getting a pound for free. 


 
Salmon with rice and dill lemon sauce and tossed salad and grilled chicken legs rounded out the food stuffs.  Lunches were tuna, chicken and egg salads (same thing this week).  I had a lot of protein shakes and soy meal replacements. 
 
We did eat at the wedding, DH had filet, I had chicken breast. 
 
The rest of the month will be cooking less in bulk.  Going through the freezer to clean out some things.  Today (Monday) I made Broccoli Rabe (enough for the week) with two grilled links of sausage I took from freezer.  Instead of making a huge family pack of sirloin tips I took a purchased on markdown less than a pound package from the freezer for DH to enjoy.
 
I'll keep posting other meals I prepare (or he prepares) for just the two of us with no leftovers. 

Comments