Farmer's Market September 23, 2017

$ spent was $9.50 on two loaves of pumpernickel (froze one) $4 on concord grapes (a childhood love......so many memories.    Uncle reminded me I am just coming off a very bad Crohn's flare, but I don't care....I didn't swallow seeds or skin, just relished the taste. )    $4 on the most tender broccoli.   $11.50 on the leanest sausage I have ever eaten.     Total OOP is $29



Grapes look odd in photo from flash but they are delish


Shown below are market share from Four Root Farm

2 pints assorted cherry, quart of Romas and 3 large heirloom


Japanese white turnips and celery


Chinese broccoli


Okra!


Fairy tale eggplant


Turnips

Comments

  1. Beautiful breads and produce. Have you ever had Concord grape pie? Delicious!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions