Farmers Market

Can I say again how much I love my Market Share from Four Root Farm?  I LOVE MY MARKET SHARE FROM FOUR ROOT FARM!

All produce shown was from my share
 
Okra!!!!
 
 
Cucumbers, the white one's are especially sweet
Uncle requested one head of garlic

 
various squash

 
onions and spring mix

 
Heirloom tomatoes, swiss chard and eggplant

 
baby eggplant

 
$19.50 was spent on a HUGE loaf of whole wheat bread that I cut into thirds and froze.
 
A 16 ounce container of sausage and corn chowder that I know my DM likes
 
1.5 lbs of chicken Italian sausage made by http://www.fourmileriverfarm.com/
 

Comments

  1. Beautiful produce! You're like a kid on Christmas morning, lol. Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know it seems silly. I am enjoying all of the fresh produce and the fact that my Crohn's medication seems to be helping me process raw vegetables again. Not all of them but more than a year ago!

      Delete
    2. Don't worry, I don't think you are silly at all! It's so nice to see someone gets so excited about vegetables and I'm happy for you that your medication is helping a lot!

      Delete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions