Stop and Shop App (get it!) and read why




If you don't already have the Stop and Shop app on your smart phone, I recommend you download it.

They offer freebies at least twice a month, as well as very high value coupons. 

I just used $5 off of $10 Nature's promise MEAT.  They also have $ off a certain amount of your order, as well as $ of a certain amount of produce. 

To put this in perspective, I only used two paper coupons today, one from the flyer for bacon and one from a mailer I received for $2 off $10 produce.  Yet I saved $19.44 in coupons.  Out of pocket was $63.35

Most of the meat was Nature's Promise no hormone's, no additive's and sometimes organic. 

 
FREE!
I purchased over a pound of pepperoni, 20 ounces of Kobe beef burgers, 85% organic ground beef (a pound), Smithfield bacon, Nature's promise Andouille sausage and Nature's promise ground chicken breast.  Also three servings of Nature's promise Mahi Mahi.  More than a week's worth of proteins in our house.   


2 large cauliflowers, 5 lbs of onions, the biggest iceburg lettuce I could find and two large Green peppers.



 
Also two cases of water totaling 70 bottles
(we also bring beverages in our RTIC mugs every day)
 
This with veggies we already have will provide a lot of meals. 
 
I used the app to save $6 off meat and to get the free guacamole
 
Total before all the card and manufacturer's coupons was $82.79.  OOP was $63.35!!!
 
 

Comments