Freebies

Two freebies this week.  First one came in the form of a gift card from a music purchasing site.  Apparently as an educator I was earning points when I or students (who entered in my name) purchased music through them.  I received a gift card via email, and it was legit!  So, I got two spiral bound manuscript paper books.  I was pleased with paying 0 to get something I can use.

 
Then I got an email from Stop and Shop
 
 
Not a bad deal.  1/2 gallon free Cashew milk.    I'll take it!
 

Comments

  1. Hooray for freebies! Cashew milk seems to be the new hottest "thing" right now and I read that China has discovered a passion for cashews so they've been buying a lot of them and driving the prices up, so it's indeed a good freebie! Of course, the credit at the music store was wonderful. How great that you could get supplies that you can use... for free!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions