What has been Cooking?




On Sunday I blanched and froze 4lbs of Broccoli Rabe.    I roasted two large yellow squash and 2 delicata squash.    I topped the yellow squash with shredded cheese.    I made a zucchini quiche and steamed some turnip greens.  These veggies will be used throughout the week.

On Monday DH made shrimp and rice.

Tuesday was chili, one crockpot with beans, one without.  DH picked up a loaf of bread and sour cream.

Wednesday Grilled Sausage with onions/potatoes/peppers.  Excess sausage saved for broccoli rabe next week.

Thursday leftovers

Friday more leftovers

Saturday of soup that I made with the leftover sausage onion potato peppers, chicken stock, I can of white kidney beans and escarole.  



Comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions