Friday, April 22, 2016

Frugal activities and cooking

No food waste.    I had some Strawberries which had seen better days became Strawberry muffins.   

I made two batches of cold press iced coffee.   

Monday's grilled sausage/peppers/onions leftovers were added to Wednesday's Swiss chard.     

Tuesday's meatloaf was dinner and then lunches.   

Thursday's turkey breast/Brussels sprouts/rice leftovers became soup on Saturday.  

Friday was burgers, mushrooms and fries.   

Lunches were spring mix with tuna or salmon pouches, leftover squash soup, hard boiled eggs.   

2 comments:

  1. Thats an awesome job! I get so annoyed at food waste. It's just $$ and my time into the trash/compost bin. Especially when it's things like fruit - so little is in Eason it's to expensive to waste

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and contributions