Twitter helped me save processing fees! (referral link)




As some of you may know, I own a business.   Credit Card payment acceptance is a necessary sign of the times.  Almost 80% of our clients pay with either a Debit/Credit Card.  Every $1000.00 in sales usually costs me $29.50.  That's a significant amount!

So, when my processing company Square made an offer to share a referral link on Twitter and Facebook to get $1000 worth of processing for free I took them up on the offer. I shared the information twice on Twitter. Believe it or not two people signed up through my link! By them choosing to start processing credit card payments with Square, they helped me save almost $60 in processing fees. That's a score. So below you will find my referral link for Square. If you have a small business or even if you want to take credit cards at your next tag sale this is a win-win for both of us. You can process up to $1000 in credit card charges and I can process up to $1000 in credit card charges and we will save the processing fees.


https://squareup.com/i/FC7D1672

Comments