This and That

Nothing really to share.  Crunch time with getting some students ready for auditions.  Changing studio over from summer (which is actually quite busy for me) to school year (busier).

Still have a house guest, day 21.  Sensing fear of living in a new part of the world (though he says once a New Englander always a New Englander) and in a big new house alone.  I find it baffling, but trying to make the best of it.  I know if I had spent four years getting a new house ready I'd be in it the first day I officially was in the same state.

Only shopping has been to replenish produce and I did purchase some burgers and sausage patties.

Next post probably won't be til Farmers Market (which house
guest will be attending with me).  Guess I'm just feeing a bit blah and overwhelmed.

Hope you are all are having great days!


Comments

  1. Hugs to you! I'm sure the rain (though we desperately need it!) isn't helping your mood either! Good luck with your guest! Hopefully they find the motivation/courage/whatever they need to move into that new house soon!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions