What has been on the table lately



A nice big salad with mixed greens, tomatoes, onion and black sliced olives


DH grilled chicken breasts i had marinated with mixed veggies

the left over chicken was used for jambalaya and rice



grilled sausage to go with this beautiful Swiss chard


Mesclun grapes .  A favorite from my childhood .    Basically just enjoy the taste and then do it out the skin and seeds.    Makes me think of my musician Grandfather .    He was such a daily influence in my life .    Pops, aka GPA P says my DH is very much like my Grandfather .  




peppers and onions prepped to go with the leftover sausage


what's been on your table?



Comments

  1. Anything that can be made with chicken breasts cooked in the crockpot: chicken marsala, bbq chicken sandwiches, chicken on salad, plain chicken on sandwich with lettuce and tomatoes, chicken salad. I am allergic to all mammal products, hence so much chicken.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have mainly been eating lots of chicken--bbq sandwich with slaw on top, marsala, plain on sandwiches with lettuce and tomatoes. Vegetables have been lettuce, tomatoes, slaw, potatoes, zucchini, yellow squash. Fruits are apples, bananas, oranges, cherries.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions