Kale chips

I was never good at making these.   DH commented that he had these at work in the cafeteria.    He liked them!    A veggie that he likes?    I am all over that.

I read all different blogs and posts on the subject.    I figured out my issue.    I would always buy, wash and not dry them enough.     Since I had washed the kale a few days ago and wrapped it in linen towels I just got it out of the fridge and chopped it off the stems.  

Put the kale in a bowl and added some olive oil.    Mixed well with my hands.    Added some roasted vegetable seasoning.



Baked for 10 minutes and then turned pan around for another 10.



Here they are.     Nice and crisp.   I admit I went a bit overboard with the seasoning.     But still tasty. They were gobbled up.


Comments

  1. I have considered making those and wondered just how. I think I will finally try this now, remembering to let them dry for a few days wrapped in a towel in the refrigerator.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions