Zaycon and having to change my plans

So, I was so excited that my first Chicken delivery went off without a hitch this year after Zaycon Fresh stopping deliveries in our area for a few years. 

Then my May bacon delivery got changed to June.  Okay, we can roll with that (sharing it with a friend)  I am still able to pick it up. 

What is NOT sitting well with me is the plethora of texts I and two other friends got this week......I was planning on doing pickups for all three of us, and we were sharing the items........Here are my texts:



 
So, all the meat I have already paid for (with a CC which I immediately paid off AND earned rewards on) will now not be coming until the END of the summer. 
 
I haven't been purchasing much other than beef as we are still eating down the previous Zaycon chicken and frozen fish I have gotten from Restaurant Depot.
 
I had really hoped to feed the family from my Zaycon meat purchases and our Organic Market Share.  
 
Our Salmon order has now been pushed to a later date too. 
 
 
Not pleased, but trying to give them the benefit of the doubt. 
 
 

 
 

Comments

  1. I also have multiple orders, have yet to receive any of what I paid for, and all of my orders were bumped. : (

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions