Goals for 2018




Save more obviously.  I would like to save 2000 a month this year.  That is 400 over last years monthly achievement. 

Have a no spend week each month.   I admit, I can do this, but DH may have a problem doing it.

Reduce food spending to 350 a month (from 500) I will do my best!  We are going into the new year with a full larder, so I think I can do it.   I do have to fund the rest of my Market Share (organic).  I owe $450.

Create a spend book.

Plan holiday purchases throughout the year and track these expenditures.  I have already started for 2018 birthdays and Christmas.

Lose 25 pounds.  In 2017 DH and I both did Ancestry DNA and 23andme.  23andme has offered us a free 12 week weight loss regime.  We have agreed to do it, and filled out all the necessary information.  They took into account my Crohns.  It starts January 8th.  Will keep you updated!

Make more crafts using vintage materials and items I already have accumulated. 

What are your goals?

Comments

  1. Good luck on your 2018 goals! Reducing your food expenses is going to be a tough challenge for you guys, I think. Are you still feeding your uncle and Grandpa P?

    I haven't thought of my 2018 goals yet, they're still nebulous, but losing weight is always one of them. Groan. My word for 2018 is, however, "Simplify" so I'm going to have to try to keep them simple :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions