A Month of our Deer

Christmas Eve Day


December 15th




Comments

  1. Those are great shots! And you got a buck! Lucky!!! What are they eating in your yard now? Do you put food out for them?

    Thanks, Sandie :) Tell your deer to tell their Florida cousins that Greg and I might be taking another walk later on today and that we'd be thrilled to see more of them. OK, thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. We do feed them in the winter. We have over a dozen that come through each day at least twice. We purchase deer feed and cracked corn from TSC and Agway. The coyote population is down here on our little mountain (thank goodness) but that increases the deer herds. Not complaining mind you. I love my friends from nature. My city boy husband embraces it now too. Not his first night sleeping here so long ago. He was startled by sounds, what's that? An owl honey. LOL

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions