A typical Week Days

Tuesday I fell back to  sleep after my husband left for work and woke up in most two hours later. Unusual to sleep till 745. I hit the ground running and was immediately outside to collect sticks in the piles in our over acre lot. The My Husband uses for leaf blower‘s to collect leaves the sticks are numerous especially since the last storm. We made a deal that I would make piles each morning and he would click them and bring them out to the woods. Today I made five piles. After I was done doing that I planted 24 flower bulbs.

Came inside And had a cup of coffee. Then I made the bed. Then I cleaned the coffee pot with vinegar. Took the laundry down and threw in a load of his work clothes. Maybe mobile deposit to the business account and return some business emails. 2nd cup of coffee.  I wrapped a gift.   Got the mail and mobile deposited my eBay eats check to savings. Took a shower, had lunch and went to the studio. Taught from 2 to 730 with a 15 minute break. Then returned phone calls. Got home, had a protein shake took my meds got in my jammies and visited with hubby.

Wednesday got up at 6:30. Fed the dog as grandpa P had gone fishing. Took her out made five more piles Of sticks and visited with two neighbors.  Planted 24 more bulbs and cut back all the plants that you can cut back once they’ve died off. Left that pile for the hubby too LOL. Back in the house by 8 AM drink 16 ounces of water and had a soy pancake.   Brought laundry downstairs and brought some salsa upstairs. Through bowl of skinless chicken breast in the oven with salsa. Loaded the dishwasher and turned it on.  Sat down to have a cuppa coffee.  Practiced piano some new songs I wanted to Master for my students. Printed some songs for some of my students.Got some rice going in the instant pot. Started teaching at 230 through 930 pm.

Thursday was a low key home morning.  Some paperwork, but mainly lied low.   Started teaching at 2 pm until 9

Friday was laundry, cooking and more bills in the morning.  Dealt with some new student issues.(all good) started teaching at 2-7 pm.

Saturday taught from 730 am to 1230 pm.  Went to lunch with DH and then went to test drive another EV vehicle, ended up signing to purchase!



Sunday cooking laundry and catching up on TiVo.

Monday (Thanksgiving week) Place a black Friday bow and rosin order.  Grocery shopping. Call to insurance company.  Signing papers for vehicle (DH will pick up tonight)  Studio 2 - 830 pm.

Comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions