Still Here

Hi all.    Very busy.   Studio is hopping, played at a dear friends daughters wedding and Pops aka Gpa P arrived in FL with his buddies for two weeks.    DH has lost 42 lbs and needed new pants, so we killed two birds by going to Duluth Trading in RI AND spending some time WITH DD who lives there.   Here she is!!


As always when Pops is away food purchases almost stop.  I was able to make tuna, chicken and egg salad’s for the week for DH’s work lunches.   I also was able to prepare 3 Days worth of veggies.   All from supplies we already had.   Didn’t even go to farmers market yesterday.      Other expenditures usually go up as we try to do projects and home improvements in these windows were he’s away,  sometimes all of the change in routine throws him off.

The plans for this month are a new side table for my husband. Will be moving his current side table into pops apartment and getting rid of a very old table (I did get his approval).    Will also have someone come in and give us a quote to Reside our house. It may not happen until I finish paying off the carpeting. We tend to do these large projects with 0% financing and I make sure that we pay it off before it’s through. We know that we can get 0% financing on the siding job so I think the hardest part for us will be to decide what color.    We’ve already agreed that we want the shingle style.

I’ve spent today deep cleaning Pops bathroom.      I have to pace myself as I get exhausted easily.   I have been trying to eat a bit more (lost 19 lbs, not necessarily a bad thing.....) I think part of my fatigue has been not eating enough.

 We also purchased a narrow storage units of the side of our toilet.   Can never have too much storage.

Also making sure that I enjoy nature.  This deer was confused.  Taken from my kitchen window, so you can hear some of our clocks going off and a tv in the background.




Here is some of my decorating for Halloween. What’s been going on in your side of the world?


 
DH looks so handsome, doesn't he?

 
Not Halloween, but something we picked up in Maine in September  Love it!

Comments

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions