Holiday planning

I have been able to wrap and go through all of the bins that I have been filling throughout the year.  (Helps that Gpa P is in Florida)    DD is done.  Pops is done.  Uncle is done. Friends are done. Cousins are planned.  Niece is done, still need to figure our Nephew.   Aunts are planned for. Sister and BIL planned for.  DH I have plans too.  By doing this so early, I can then plan on my crafting and gift making.  Plans are underway for my 98 year old Grandmother's Advent boxes (I send her gifts for every day from Thanksgiving to Christmas) and this year my Mother will be getting one too.  It seems like alot, but I only buy for two friends, and it's a combo of made and purchased.  Always practical. 

We already accomplished our Toys for Tots run.  Target had a deal the week of the 8th $25 off $100 toy purchase.  Armed with that coupon and Target Cart app DH and I went at 9 pm on a Tuesday night (It was dead, loved it)  DH loves shopping for toys for the kids.  We had some 50% deals in the cart, and one 20% off.   Here is what we got.




We budget $100 a year for Toys for Tots.  We spent $97.39 after coupon and Cartwheel PLUS using Target card for an additional 5% off.  As he loaded car, I went to the customer service booth and paid the bill off in cash. 

Comments