Meal plan 1/8 - 1/14








So, this is what I have planned for the week (dinners):

1/8 Sirloin tips, mushrooms, rice and Brussels sprouts

1/9 Salmon, broccoli and rice

1/10 leftovers

1/11 chicken cutlets, broccoli rice

1/12 soup made from 1/8 leftovers

1/13 chili with ground turkey breast and ground pork

1/14 leftovers


This what happened

1/8 Sirloin tips, mushrooms, rice and Brussels sprouts

1/9 salmon broccoli and rice

1/10 leftovers

1/11 chicken cutlets peas and mashed potatoes

1/12 takeout (there were no beef of chicken leftovers)

1/13 chili

1/14 chili leftovers

Breakfasts have been turkey sausage links (now out) toast, egg whites, eggs, English muffins and yogurt.

Lunches have been yogurts, turkey and Hebrew national salami sandwiches (on diff days), tuna, leftovers, broccoli/cheddar soup




Comments

  1. Ha! I didn't realize at first that it was LAST week's menu and when I got to 1/12 I was thinking "what do you do if you end up not having any leftovers?!". Then I got my answer :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions