Baking

I am finding it exhausting to do my usual activity level.   I am assuming it is due to the visual problems.    So I have to sit and close my eyes between tasks.    It is frustrating, but since this is my new normal I need to get used to it.  

I made DH soft pretzels.   I announced it smelled like PA Lancaster County.     He disagreed.    No cow pasture smell.    Made me laugh.    I just make pretzel sticks, here is what is left..... so I assume they were good. 



I also made coconut oil Banana bread with walnuts


Then I made the original toll house cookie recipe from my latest antique cookbook purchase.   I am really enjoying reading it.    Here are photos of the cover and copyright page.   The recipe too!!

 


 
I cut the recipe in half and did not add the nuts.    I also didn't use a teaspoon, so I made 24 larger cookies instead of 50 smaller ones.
 
 

Comments

  1. Everything looks so delicious... I've got to stop looking at the pictures! We prefer no nuts in our cookies as well. You are a trooper and baked more with your eye problems than I do without!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions