Sunday, September 11, 2016

House Party Chatterbox Bush's Sriracha Beans


  Here is my House Party page saying I was chosen to be a Chatterbox for Bush's Sriracha Beans.   This means I will get a can of beans in the mail, coupons to share, and have to post a blog (well, of course I would) post, FB post, or twitter account of my thoughts on the product. 

  
In order to get picked, you need to apply obviously, and do three tasks.  I had to Tweet about the product, FB share about the product and post a pic of me with the product.  I think the pic helped me be chosen.  I captioned it Cha Cha Cha Sriracha Bean's.  LOL



So, my package arrived.   It is a large can.  




Husband thought they smelled very vinegary.   I could feel the heat in my nose when I took a strong sniff.    I decided to make a chili.    4 organic purple peppers, 3 organic onions, last of some organic Cherry tomatoes starting to get a bit soft.    Browned 20 ounces of ground turkey breast.    Here is everything step by step.  









It is not too spicy.    Just a tinge of a pepper Gpa P gets to enjoy the entire pot.    He loves spicy.  It does smell delicious!!   I would purchase again for him to enjoy.    His review is excellent!








2 comments:

  1. Your chili looks delicious. Thanks for the review. I'll see if they come on sale. Bush's Best beans are my favorite.

    I used to be a Houseparty members years ago. I guess that if posting on FB is a requirement nowadays, though, I can't join again as I'm not on FB. Oh well!

    I thought your photo caption was very catchy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Nathalie! Gpa P has requested I get more.

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and contributions