Decluttering, Successes and Failures plus Chores

Now that DD is on her own, I decided it was time to de-clutter the bathroom closet.   Between her and me we were definitely not neat.    I took everything out, throwing out expired OTC meds.   I washed out some bins, cleaned the shelves and then put like with like.   


I picked roses from the studio garden to brighten my teaching room.  







I did a huge fail trying to make stock with the turkey carcass.    The new crockpot far right is NOT high but warm.    (All my other crockpots were left to right off warm low high)    This one is off low high warm.    ARGH.  Total waste of electricity and effort.   

I am trying again with the wings.   This was a success.   



We got the oil on our Rogue For FREE by going to the dealer.  


I impressed the DH with my list/coupons as he came to Shoprite with me after the oil change.   Between paper and digital coupons plus sale I got a turkey hill haymakers lemonade for free (not sure how it will taste as it has honey and vinegar in it) a turkey hill ice cream for free too!    

My SavingStar total is now over $35!




Got a 20 ounce Diet Coke for free after target text coupon and cart app.  

Comments