Putting everything I can into HSA, how am I doing it? and why?


Well, the HSA did certainly help us with 2015 taxes.  Now it is even more important, as I am now dealing with huge medical bills.  More to come, but those will more than likely be covered as I hit our families entire 12k deductable.  The bad news is, I need to come up with that 12K.

We sold a brand new hotspot that we bought for DH for Christmas last year that she didn't need once we bought it.  $40.00 to HSA.

I am being very diligent this month with looking for every spare bit of change.  After getting milk I found that Ibotta had .25 back.  Got that money in my account in less than 5 minutes.

I am not actively looking for other things we can post to Facebook sale sites as well as Ebay.


Comments

  1. OUCH! That is a huge deductible! But, thankfully, after that is reached, all additional medical bills are 100 percent paid for by insurance, right? (Fingers and toes crossed that I AM right about this!) As always, you know I am thinking of you and the family!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions