Bon Ton department store

Not a store I had ever frequented before.    I only went because I received some amazing coupons.      $50 off $50 of ladies/men's apparel, $35 off $35 of accessories.     I spent 33.02 (cash)and took home:

Four ensemble pieces similar to this in orange, wine, green and blue for myself:

Photo taken from Bonton website

Isotoner men's leather gloves, an eight back of Nike black men socks, a Calvin Klein Woolen ear warmer and a Frozen snowflake waffle maker!  


Photo taken from everything kitchens website.  If I continue to get coupons like that in the mail I will shop there more often.    

Comments

  1. Wow! I thought I did well there with the coupons - I only used the $50 off $50 and ended up with two long sweaters to wear with leggings for only $23 after coupon. You ROCKED those coupons!!! =)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions