CVS and other deals on Black Friday

I have to admit I was surprised by how empty the stores were.    I am not a 4 a.m. shopper, I went out at normal times to several stores.     First was CVS.    I will list prices after ECB's earned and coupons.  2 Palmolive dish soap ($1).  CVS dish soap (free).  KITKAT (free).  Airheads (free) Almay eye makeup (2.99). CVS 4 pack AAA batteries ($1) Cheerios 8.9 oz (.25).  Not too shabby.  

Williams Sonoma Outlet.    My biggest expenditure.    $134.72.    Uncles gift (originally 90, I paid $23.92).   Cutting board 13.99 (half price) pumpkin quick bread mixes (2.89 each). Pumpkin streusel cake mix 75% off, vanilla three bottles and powdered vanilla 50% off.  Cookie sheet regularly $45 I paid $11.92.  French onion braising sauces 60% off.   Plus I got another 20% off the vanilla as a Tangers card holder (discount program).    Cash.  

TJ Maxx $10 savings coupon used towards 4 gifts.   $88.52 cash

Joann Fabrics.    Used a 40 and 50 percent coupons.    Got two music themed binders, clearanced 6 pack canning jars, scented pine cones, two evergreen/pine cone large picks, a wreath hanger and a beautiful evergreen and flocked pine one swag.   $42.11 cash


Comments

  1. You did really really well! Love the deals you got at Williams Sonoma especially! Pre kids, I loved that store - now I am afraid to even walk in since it is usually so expensive. I"m sorry I missed out on Black Friday there now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It was actually the most crowded store i went to. I got everything on my list. I thought I did very well. I had hoped to get more of their dried mushrooms (I bought one jar in September to try) but they were sold out in stores and online. I will have to stock up when I see them next year (hope they have them!)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

I look forward to your comments and contributions