Farmers Market 11/1/2015



Hoping to get Chard, Broccoli, Cauliflower.  This is what I found for Produce. I also got my six chive English muffins and DH's sweets from SONO bakery.


Four dollars




Two beautiful heads of broccoli one which we already used in a meal and the other I hope to use for broccoli cheddar soup later in the week.


One dollar

Just one pretzel roll.



Almost $20 but well worth it

2 pounds of chicken sausage. This is the best lowest fat chicken sausage I've ever had.



Five dollars and change don't remember the exact amount

The Uncle always goes with me when he's in Connecticut and he saw this product and requested we buy it to try it. It is beef kielbasa made from the local farm where I got my half of a pig a year ago. He took two of the links home and I use them for a new creation for grandpa P to enjoy.


Six dollars

Always have to get my Swiss chard!




Comments