Sunday, October 25, 2015

Farmers Market 10/25/2015

Total spent $51.31


SoNo Bakery scallion english muffins, DH's chocolate croissant and raspberry danish.  $22.50   Always my biggest spend at the market.  

I also bought a sourdough baugette from the City Seed table.  $3.75



$4.00 mini eggplants from my new organic market share (2016) market. 


Chicken Sauasage $10.56


Last tomatoes, $3.00




Cauliflower (huge) 3.50



Brussell sprout greens, 9.6 ounces




The brussell sprout greens came from this!  $4.00

After picking the sprouts off I weighed them.   Over 2 pounds of sprouts PLUS the greens!







2 comments:

  1. How do you prepare your Brussels Sprouts greens to eat?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sometimes we roast them with olive oil, salt and pepper. Sometimes I saute them (halved) in olive oil and add BACON!

    ReplyDelete

I look forward to your comments and contributions