What has been cooking?

Still recovering from working almost 3 full-time jobs and recitals this past weekend.

Just started to become my usual organized self today, but before that we bedid take out twice again ouch. We did have salmon with brussels sprouts and broccoli rabe and rice. This lasted for me for three dinner meals.  The men don't like seafood as much as I do.

Today I finally got my act together and made a double batch of sauce and meatballs. I have two crockpots going each with 16 meatballs in them.  Hopefully I can freeze some of it for another day.

  The White Oval crockpot I think 8 qt

 The smaller round crockpot 6 qt


1 pound grass fed ground beef (I think this is my last of the locally raised steer), 1/2 pound from stop and shop I had frozen, 1 pound of ground pork and 1.33 pounds of ground turkey.  Onion, basil and oregano, two eggs and bread crumbs.  That is alot of meat!  I really am going to try and sneak some into the freezer for another day.  But in this house, I can guarantee that none of this meal will get thrown out.  


Comments