Christmas Gift Redeemed (after a frustration update)

Today I had to take DD for some medical tests.  We talked about my frustrations from yesterday (remember, she bought me the chocolates and wanted one and we found them all gone)  An added update Gpa P came to me this morning to justify his eating them, letting me know no one was touching them and that DH said I was throwing them away.  I told him, it is what it is, it has happened before, it will happen again, I know that when you see quantity you just have to eat them.  He thought I was ridiculous in thinking that the box would have lasted me months....

But again, it is what it is.  I can only try to get deals on food and feed my family healthy meals without breaking the bank.  Which brings me back to the Christmas Gift Redeemed.

As also mentioned yesterday, 2/3rds of the bagels purchased as a treat on Tuesday were gone by Tuesday night....

After DD's tests she was starving, and I made suggestions.  Even said let's go get some more bagels at BJ's (not knowing if there were any left at home by this time).  She asked for a Coolata from Dunkin' Donuts.   I remembered that a student have given me a gift card (with their picture on it, how adorable) for Christmas.  I am a Starbucks gal, so I had tucked this away in my wallet for a donut attack (or a post medical test attack in this case)



Can I have a turkey bacon cheddar sandwich?  Sure!  We have a gift card. 


And what did I buy with the balance?  Can you guess?








That's right, 6 more bagels!  Which I have hidden.  Hee hee.  

Comments