Another stock up, going back tonight for more!


In our house, I have a never ending race with Gpa P to keep the house stocked in Campbells Tomato Soup.  A go to addition to alot of my recipes, he see's the stockpile and eats several cans as a snack (along with the milk needed to reconstitute it).    Big Y currently has this soup on sale for .66 cents a can.  The lowest sale price I have seen in a while.  UNLIMITED WITH YOUR CARD!

So, I purchased 10 cans yesterday along with 10 of DH's favorite yogurt snack yo-crunch.  Total spent was $12.60.   That's enough for 10 of DH's lunches.

I plan on going back to get 10 more of the Campbells tonight.  I 'hide' a few in different places, leaving some out in the open for Gpa P to enjoy.   I know that there are cheaper house brands, but this is one of my preferences.

Mmm Mmm Good!

Comments