Meals this week Sunday through Sunday

Main Dishes were beef chili with beans (and some leftover refried beans that I had frozen) cod, pork chops (from a whole loin I had prepped myself in December), ham purchased for $1.49 a pound in December (and I will have many more meals out of this ham, and need to make more room in the freezer for prepped packages) turkey breast (last one from the .98 a pound sale).


Side dishes were brussel sprouts, steamed green beans, yellow squash, mashed potatoes, rice, broccoli.

Baking was chocolate chip brownies and two loaves of kefir sourdough bread.

Breakfasts consisted of leftovers (I will eat cod anytime of day) zucchini quiche, dry cereal with milk or Kefir and berry/kale/kefir smoothies.

Leftovers, cheese and dried sausages, turkey sausage and steamed spinach, tossed salad, peanut butter and crackers were lunch sources for the three of us.   Gpa P eats whatever he wants whenever he wants.

I've also made a banana and walnut bread, and turkey soup!

Yum Yum Yum.

I plan on making ham and onion quiche this week, as well as other dishes with leftover ham.

Comments