Amazon Prime on Sale Today Only!





I shop Amazon almost daily.  For my business, for my students, for my household.  I also am an Amazon Prime Member, and though I cannot re-up my membership with this deal, if you are new to Amazon YOU CAN!

I do have an Amazon Rewards card (make sure to pay those off each month!) but I also do alot of shopping with My Points and Swag Bucks gift cards.  (YES!)

What's so great about Amazon Prime?  Free 2nd Day shipping.  Lots and Lots of Free movies and streaming shows.  Free music.  Free kindle lending library.

I sometimes choose NOT to use the 2nd day shipping option in exchange for points to be used for kindle books or music downloads.

Today ONLY you can get a membership for $72.00 a year instead of the $99.00 a year I have to pay.  Here is a link for you to check it out:  https://www.amazon.com/gp/prime/pipeline/prime_gifting_landing?ie=UTF8&ref=Transparentprime

I promise, Amazon is NOT compensating me for this plug, I just truly think it's a great deal and want to share it with my online friends.

There is also a new program called Amazon Pantry that I am just trying to figure out, so will post more about that the first time I purchase from it.

Comments