Shoprite deals today (during winters last hurrah!)

 
Well, it was an interesting early morning trip to Shoprite.  Raining when I left the house at 7:15 a.m. , two inches when I returned to the car, and four inches before it was all said and done.  I only skidded once, but we were an hour late for our CPA (tax time!) 10 a.m. appointment.  Took us 45 minutes just to cross out of our town!

Stuck to the list for the most part.  Did trade one item off the list to get another deal that I had not been aware of.  Here was the take:

Two 8 packs of Bounty towels  I paid 18.98 and got a $5 on your next trip because I also bought two Cascade action tablets (with coupons 3.99 and 3.49).

Three frozen shoprite vegetables at $1.00 each, had $1.50 off so fifty cents each!  Nice.

2 donuts and 2 bagels minus $1.50 coupon totaled $1.26   Hubby was very happy. 

Shoprite cream cheese block .49 cents (flyer coupon)

Iceburg lettuce FREE

Bananas .96 (plus 20 percent back on savingstar)

5 pound bag Eastern potatoes .99 (flyer coupon)

10 pound bag very fresh yellow onions, 2.99 (this is what i traded an item from the list for)

Total spent  $34.59


Comments