Spending 54 cents earned me $6.19!. Plus Big Y and Dinner

As mentioned in a previous post, I was planning on going back to Shop-Rite to try and get (two) 12 packs of Marcal toilet paper for 54 cents.  Well.............I DID IT!

The Toilet paper was on sale for 4.88 each.  I had a 1.25 and a 1.50 manufacturer coupons, and I had kickbacks of 6.00 and 1.50 making my bill 54 cents!  Here is the proof. 


But it got better!

I got two kickbacks, one for $4.00 off of $40.00 and Free eggs (up to 2.19) when you spend $10.00
Triple Score!

Thank you Shop-Rite!

On another note, the B1G2 or B1G1 sale is on at Big Y
I spent $64.00 (mainly canned and dairy, but did get the lobster meat B1G2)
No other meat was purchased.  
I saved 89.46 between their sale prices and my manufacturers coupons.
Also used a recyclebank $10.00 off of $60.00

Hubby made a meatloaf (with Target purchased ground pork and ground beef, both purchased on sale and with a Target text $1.00 off fresh meat coupon) as well as a tossed salad.  Left over buttermilk biscuits and banana bread rounded out the meal.  

We are planning to have people over for Super Bowl, will share the menu in next post, as well 
as the big meat trip (Including Zaycon chicken adventure with a new friend next week)

Comments