More stocking up

Today was another Shop-Rite adventure, this time with my DH in tow.  

It was a stock up/replenish visit.  I kept mainly to the list in hand and we spent $70.20

Before we left, we went through the spice cabinet and purged.  We replaced four items, and though we bought the smaller containers which really are note cost effective (I explained to him I could larger elsewhere for less) he felt that we wouldn't use the products up fast enough, which was why we purged in the first place, items were past their prime.  So, I agreed, and we went $12.00 over my original spend limit.

We bought 4 more huge packs of paper towels (sparkle and brawny) and I had a $1 coupon off each pack.  I also received a bounce back of $5 off your next purchase.

Butterball turkey bacon after coupon was just $0.16!

Two V8 Fusion (this is a splurge item) at 2.69 each with a $1.00 off.  Happily surprised to get a bounce back of $1.50 off your next purchase as well!

With these two bounce back's totaling 6.50 I will stop into the Shop-Rite in Wallingford on Thursday in between classes and see if they have the Marcal Small Steps for 4.88 that were out of stock in East Haven.

I would spend 51 cents on 24 rolls of toilet paper once I use the manufacturers and bounceback coupons!  What a deal!

Comments